Shiv Nadar has officially resigned as Managing Director of HCL Technologies. However, he will be continuing as Chairman Emeritus and Strategic Advisor to the company’s board. C Vijayakumar, the current President and CEO of the company will step into his shoes as MD. This is undoubtedly the end of an era for HCL which started as India’s first indigenous computers in 1976 and went on to become an IT giant. Under Nadar’s leadership, HCL developed the first ‘Made in India’ IT product innovations with an 8-bit microprocessor-based computer in 1978 and the world’s first fine-grained multi-processor UNIX installation in 1989.
More for you
- How to Make Your Organizational Culture More Knowledge-Friendly?
- How Competency Mapping Is Instrumental for Your Company
- To win the best candidate you need not one interview but a series of interviews
- How To Identify Training Needs Of Workforce?
- Give Your Workforce Creative Freedom, But Don’t Let Them Falter!